Tis The Season

I am in Alaska visiting family until I leave to go to Las Vegas for Miss America & then back to California.

I am hoping to get an opprotunity to do a lot here in my home state while visiting ...

I know this weekend I will be attending an improv group that Miss Alaska, Stephany Jeffers, has started. Stephany is a fabulous and talented young lady & I can't wait to see how she did on the reality show & how well she will do at Miss America!

I am also hoping to do a photo shoot here - I recently chopped off 19 inches of hair to donate to charity (& later realized I never took photos!). I need new photos, and my friend Mitch from Propoganda Photos said he'd try to squeeze me in. But I'll also take some while running around town too - I love Alaska!

It's freezing right now tho; the temp this morning was negative 8!!! I think I've acclimated to California ... this is just too cold!!!

I'm wishing everyone a fabulous holiday season & a wonderful 2009! Please stay tuned as I update with more news & photos - my goal is to remember to be on top of it this year! :)

Tiara Dreams,
Brigitte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting In Temecula

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant