Musical Montage

I've been going crazy running around doing stuff today that I feel like I haven't gotten anything done!  Do you ever feel that way?  The one constant today though has been my trusty IPOD & I'm bored now, so I'm going to list the last 100 songs played.  Surprisingly for my eclectic tastes, it wasn't as random as I thought ...

1.    Falls On Me - Fuel
2.    Tantum Ergo - Charlotte Church
3.    No One - Alicia Keys
4.    I've Been Thinking About You - Mariah Carey
5.    Science Fiction - Everclear
6.    I'm Not That Girl - Wicked Soundtrack
7.    React - Erick Sermon
8.    Brown Eyes - Lady Gaga
9.    Let Me Fall - Josh Gracin
10.  The Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Tony Bennett & Sting
11.  Last Dance - Paperback Hero
12.  Serious - Legally Blonde Soundtrack
13.  I Have A Little Dreydle - Western Wind
14.  Without You - Dixie Chicks
15.  I Will Buy You A New Life - Everclear
16.  Hometown Glory - Adele
17.  Kentucky Rain - Elvis Presley
18.  I Came Here To Live - Trace Adkins
19.  Diva - Beyonce
20.  Everybody - Britney Spears
21.  Leave The Memories Alone - Fuel
22.  Eyes Like Yours - Shakira
23.  Could've Been - Tiffany
24.  On The Coast Of Somewhere Beautiful - Kenny Chesney
25.  For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
26.  Live To Tell - Madonna
27.  Invisible - Josh Gracin
28.  Back To Tennessee - Billy Ray Cyrus
29.  Still - 98 Degrees
30.  Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
31.  Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
32.  You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
33.  Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
34.  I'd Come For You - Nickelback
35.  Russian Roulette - 10 Years
36.  Outrageous - Britney Spears
37.  Follow That Dream - Elvis Presley
38.  I'm Still Waiting - Jamie O'Neal
39.  For The Girl Who Has Been Everything - NSYNC
40.  Wide Open - Sugarland
41.  Live Your Life - T.I. & Rihanna
42.  Silent Night - Sarah Brightman
43.  I Have A Dream - ABBA
44.  So Long For Now - Paperback Hero
45.  Stupid Boy - Keith Urban
46.  Someone You Use - Vonda Shepard
47.  Old Before I Die - Robbie Williams
48.  Don't Stop Believing - Journey
49.  Once Upon A Dream - Jekyll & Hyde Soundtrack
50.  Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer
51.  Smash - Goo Goo Dolls
52.  Again - Fuel
53.  U Must Be - Gina Rene
54.  Your Little Secret - Melissa Etheridge
55.  Kings & Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars
56.  Ha'rikud Ha'muzar Shel Ha'lev - Rona Kenan & Gidi Gov
57.  The Wonder Of You - Elvis Presley
58.  It Snowed - Meaghan Smith
59.  Freakshow - Britney Spears
60.  I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
61.  Wish You Were Here - Incubus
62.  Shakin Hands - Nickelback
63.  Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
64.  I'm Going Home - Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
65.  Someone Like You - Jekyll & Hyde Soundtrack
66. Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson
67.  Superman - Five For Nothing
68.  Today Was a Fairytale - Taylor Swift
69.  Glitter In The Air - P!nk
70.  Pie Jesu - Charlotte Church & Sarah Brightman
71.  Promises Broken - Gary Allan
72.  Workin For A Livin - Garth Brooks
73.  Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Kimberly Locke
74.  Sure Fire Winners - Adam Lambert
75.  Wasted Time - Fuel
76.  All My Only Dreams - The Wonders
77.  Without Love - Hairspray Soundtrack
78.  Stop - Spice Girls
79.  Fair Fight - The Fray
80.  Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
81.  We Danced - Brad Paisley
82.  Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore
83.  To Be With You - Jamie O'Neal
84.  There! Right There! - Legally Blonde Soundtrack
85.  Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
86.  Whuteva - Remy Ma
87.  Fade The Years - Colleen Coadic
88.  Sing - The Carpenters
89.  Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah - Allan Sherman
90.  Jackson - Johnny Cash & June Carter
91.  You Got It - NSYNC
92.  Addicted - Ace Young
93.  You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
94.  Can't Box Me In - Honor Society
95.  What The World Needs Now -Jackie DeShannon
96.  Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - Paula Abdul
97.  Inquisition Symphony - Apocalyptica
98.  Girl Like You - Constantine Maroulis
99.  Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
100. Never Say Goodbye - Bon Jovi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant

Wine Tasting In Temecula