"Dancing with the Stars" Cast Revealed!

I have been a fan of "Dancing With The Satrs" for years now, secretly wanting to cha-cha my way onto the show with Louis Van Amstel (whom I have interviewd & is such a sweetheart)! So I was really excited to find out the new cast but am only diggin' about half of the cast.
 
 
The new line-up includes:
  • Kirstie Alley - ehh ...
  • Mike Catherwood - unless you're a Loveline fan, you won't know who he is
  • Chelsea Kane - beautiful girl; may bring in the younger votes as she was on that Jonas Brothers show
  • Ralph Macchio - "wax on, wax off" ...
  • Chris Jericho - wasn't he bigger when he wrestled? 
  • Sugar Ray Leonard - not sure what I think ... 
  • Petra Nemcova - beautiful soul; let's see if it translates in dance 
  • Romeo - I am expecting him to surprise me with good rhythm.  
  • Hines Ward - can he be the Emmit Smith of this season?  
  • Kendra Wilkinson - love her, will always vote for her and can't wait to see what she says next.
  • Wendy Williams - there's no way she will be as good as Niecy Nash

It's no secret that they all have some big shoes to fill. I was surprised there were no Olympians on the roster this year. But, in keeping an open mind, bring on the rhinestones, spray tans and Brooke Burke's amazing wardrobe!!!

The Live 2 hour premier event all starts on March 21! What do you think about the new cast?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting In Temecula

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant