Having A Blonde Moment

I've stopped twittering long enough to realize I've severely neglected my blog, and for that I do apologize. But seriously, if you aren't on twitter, climb out of your cave and join us crazy people! And by crazy, I mean John Mayer, who bought his own breath-a-lyzer to take to Vegas and test out while he got drunk! Genius!

I'm still in Alaska for the rest of this month & decided to extend it for two more weeks to see Jessica Chuckran and Veronica Temple crown the NEW Miss Anchorage titleholders! I need to go back to California just after that, which I am looking forward too, but I will be missing my girl Sarah Temple (Veronica's sister) vying for Miss Alaska USA on the 17th! I know she'll rock it & already have my spare room set up for when she visits as our Miss Alaska USA! :)

For those who have been wondering what I'm doing back in Alaska ... I came up to help out my sister by freely doing her PR & Marketing for her tanning salon (www.aksunsolution.com) & Day Spa (still working on web page). I've been running around working & being paid in purses, shoes & shinies ... so it's all good!!! :)

And the other day I ran into my girl, Stephany Jeffers (Miss Alaska 2008). She's getting ready to move to Washington with several visits to Cali, so you know we'll be causing trouble when she visits!

I'll probably sit down & throw some pictures on here of some of my crazy friends & our adventures ...

So until the next blog, www.twitter.com/alaskaqueen where I will be dutifully updating you on my findings, my eatings, my whinings, and my workings. See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant

Wine Tasting In Temecula