Is It Really November Already?!?!

Oh my goodness - where has the year gone???

Let's see, tonight is the Miss Chugiak/Eagle River Pageant in Alaska - obvi I'm not there, but I wish the girls the best of luck! And then I have three girls competing in the Miss Division for Alaska USA on the 21st!!! Good luck to Michelle, Paola, & Sarah - anyone of them can take the crown! :)

I'm volunteering for the Day of The Child Project on the 22nd. http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp599780.jsp I'm very excited to get back into volunteering the way I used to. It's my first actual volunteering event without a crown in three years!!! How strange is that going to be?

And then I turn around & am judging the National Pageant for National American Miss from the 24th-30th! Thanksgiving in Disneyland ... it'll be interesting! I don't know if I'm judging Teen or Miss yet, but either way, I am excited to see a new queen crowned! :)

I am also talking to several hospitals about bringing Queen For A Day into their children wings. But I think that if they do say yes, it will be after the holidays before we can get in! :(

I promised photos from Alaska, and I'll be getting those into a photo album & posted just as soon as I figure out how to on this thing!!! LOL

Tiara Dreams my friends!
B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant

Wine Tasting In Temecula