Dress Dilemma!

So I decided that I just might as well get my dress custom made ... Problem is, I have looked at so many different styles, I'm not sure WHAT I want!!! I'm thinking Grecian style with hit slit (my legs rock!) & banded or corded waist ... Thing is being 5'4" tall is would I be able to carry it off & then, what about color?  I love bold colours, but this style seems to say muted ...

I sent all my ideas to Frankie & *HOPEFULLY* he'll muddle through them all to make the perfect dress for me!!! If he can get thriough the gazillion styles & colour schematics I sent him last night that is ...

Then it'll come to cost ... the economy still sucks, especially here in California, but if the dress is me then I'm going for it!  Sometimes you gotta splurge if it's for the right thing, ya know?

Well I will post Frankie's concepts once he sends them to me & let me know what you think.  Maybe even let you vote?  hmmmm ... If I take state, the dress will go to Nationals in July in Louisiana ...

Louisiana in July with MY culrly hair ... dead G-d, that's going to be a hot mess!!!  I'll deal ...

Tiara Dreams,
     Brigitte

Comments

Ugh - the joys of purchasing a custom dress. It will all be worth it though. I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant

Wine Tasting In Temecula