Welcome 2010!!!

OK, so we are a few days in now ... still trying to get used to writing 2010, but I think everyone has that problem! hahaha

My Torrid Appearances fell through. :( We were all set & then - BAM! - they pulled out!  Something about Miss Plus America not being withing their target niche or something vague like that.  Ummm ... hello ... most of my wardrobe is from you!  But, whatever ... I'm also trying to do an appearance at the Lane Bryant in the mall by my house.

OK ... now dress shopping is moved up as a priority!  I need to find THE dress for formal wear ... Any suggestions?  I just don't know what I really want ... If I win state, I'm splurging and having one specially made for me by a friend ... He's a designer so I'll rust him to make me look good, even if it costs me! :)

Hmmm ... New Years Resolution this year is to cut out fast food/proccessed junk & caffeine.  I think the first part will be easy, but the caffeine ... I love my diet sodas & teas ...  So far I've done well though with no cravings ...

And OMG I read this article online about a dating service that kicked people off because they gained some weight over the holidays!  Seriously?!? I'll have to find the link & post it ... I was just gobsmaked over it!  I mean, real beauty comes from within & love doesn't care what size you are!!! SO THERE!

Anyways ...

Taking my neice to Universal this weekend, and then getting ready to go attend some local pageants here & there.  Hope to see you around!

Tiara Dreams,
   Brigitte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting In Temecula

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant