Welcome 2011

Dear 2011:


I just wanted to welcome you to my life. I'm looking forward to the next 364 days or so with you. Hopefully you are more agreeable and fun than your predecessor, 2010.

My goals with you include increasing and refocusing my business for sustainable success, figure out what I want in a relationship & then work toward actually having one, achieve personal success in my upcoming pageant in March, be more active both physically and socially, and so much more. I refuse to make those silly "resolutions" like everyone else as they tend to be forgotten easily & broken before the ink is dry.

As I think of more things we can do together, 2011, I will let you know. We will have a fruitful year together if you just work with me and help me keep the options open.

Yours,

Batya Brigitte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting In Temecula

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant