NEW TITLE (OF SORTS)

I just wanted to let you know that until the end of the month I will still be Ms Alaska Classic Beauty. However, November 1st will see me holding the title of MS CALIFORNIA CLASSIC BEAUTY!

I was able to secure the title through our director, Stayc, as I am moving down there in January & while wanting to continue to hold my title as Ms Alaska, I felt it should actually be held by someone physically here! So my title is now up for grabs www.msclassicbeauty.com.

So I will be getting a new banner & then sharing it briefly with Alaska before taking it home to California & rocking it out there! :)

I'm trying to find someone here to take photos for my new title & then I'll post them once they are done. I'm so excited to have this opprotunity to represent my new home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting In Temecula

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant