Colour My Day Happy

I've been so busy, I can't even think straight. I wanted to share though, how awesome kids are. I have spent every single morning with 20-30 four and five year olds. At first, it was crazy and hectic but by the second day, it was fun and by day four, I was sad to part with them.

A small, dimpled little hand reaching up to stroke your hair for comfort is amazing. Making eye contact and for no reason, other than being alive, a smile so bright it makes you involuntarily smile.

Granted, kids can be...challenging but thankfully four year olds are easily distracted and redirected to happier things. Although, I've had my fill of Simon Says and don't plan on spinning in circles while hopping on one foot anymore this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting In Temecula

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant