Sociology Report Help!

I am taking an Intro to Sociology course this summer. Our final paper is due at the end of the class (in just four weeks) and I need help! I have to choose a topic that will allow me to relate it to a social problem of some kind that we will have covered in class. I choose pageantry in realations to the social interaction and groups within. I'm also thinking about looking at the stigma that negative press and preconcieved notions have placed upon the pageant world. Problem is this: I can only use internet data - I'm not sure why only that, but that's the case!

What I am asking for is any sites - positive or negative - to use. I'm also looking at information I can use of actual pageant websites (coaching, news, states, locals, etc) to help.

If you have any websites I can use to do research, please email me at btwilinski@gmail.com. I'm going to also ask the instructor today if email correspondence can also be considered as internet research & if he says yes, I'll be contacting some of you for information & reactions.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Fur Rondy Pageant

Wine Tasting In Temecula